“OUR MISSION IS TO TAKE AWAY THE CHALLENGING TASKS OUR CLIENTS FACE AND TO SAVE THEM TIME”
Our Trusted Assistant services are designed to take away complex, daunting and time-consuming tasks from our clients, giving them peace of mind and confidence that everything is under control.
Our highly experienced and discreet team work with a wide variety of Private Client professionals and individuals to assist with the administration challenges that they may have.
Given our years of expertise working in the professional, private client sector, we are able to offer a discreet and efficient service that is not widely available. We act as the client’s “Trusted Assistant”, whether an individual or family seeking support with administration and paperwork, bills, file or house clearance, professional advisor liaison or just someone to help them with general day to day advice and support.
Many of our clients find themselves overwhelmed with “life admin”, particularly those that, through unfortunate circumstances, may never have had to do so before. We have clients who have lost their partner through death, divorce or maybe the onset of dementia who are now having to deal with financial matters and admin, often for the first time. These people really need an extra pair of hands with the expertise and support to give them the confidence that everything is under control and being done correctly.
Our services include, but are not limited to;
· Form filling
· Banking and finance support
· Reviewing, reducing and paying bills
· Organising filing and document destruction
· Dealing with utilities and other service providers
· Organising tradespeople
· Assistance in applying for allowances
· Form E completion support
· Co-ordinating house clearances with support in selling items of value etc.
· Liaising with professionals; solicitors, accountants, insurance brokers, banks etc. to ensure clients are staying compliant and achieving deadlines
· Preparing and organising documentation for tax returns
HOW WE HELP
Our support is offered to meet our clients’ requirements, whether that is regular day visits or remote support. We are here to assist as requested.